Fill your home with soothing seasonal scents, and warm up these chilly nights with mulled kombucha
Did you know that kombucha makes a great alternative to cider for mulling? Fill your home with soothing seasonal scents, and warm up these chilly nights with our mulled Holiday kombucha. Made with fresh, crisp apple cider, Holiday kombucha gives this recipe a wonderfully tart kick and a smooth, sweet finish. Fill your favorite mug and, if you feel daring, add a splash of whiskey or spiced rum to take it to the next level!
- 3-4 cans Buchi Holiday kombucha
- 2-3 teaspoons organic sugar
- 3 expelled citrus peels
- 1 star anise pod (sub in cardamom if you prefer the flavor!)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Add all ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil
- Turn off your stove, and steep for at least 20 minutes
- Strain to remove citrus peels, cinnamon and anise, leaving only the mulled kombucha.
- Serve with a festive garnish of your choice!
Show us your finished drink! Tag us @drinkbuchi