WIN A YEAR OF BUCHI
In the spirit of cultivating nourishing rituals, we are giving away a year’s supply of Buchi! Enter for a chance to win.
Win A Year of Buchi 2021 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Win A Year of Buchi Giveaway 2021 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Buchi (“Sponsor”) and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons) are not eligible to participate. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”). Void where prohibited.
2. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 1/1/2021 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/21/21 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.drinkbuchi.com/win-a-year-of-buchi and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the entry form. All fields must be complete. Incomplete entries are void. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. Additional attempts to submit an entry from the same person are void, regardless if done via use of multiple identities, email addresses, or otherwise, and are grounds for disqualification if discovered. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries, or for any failure or delay in any electronic communications.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: Four sweepstakes drawings will occur in accordance with the following dates, in which One (1) winner per drawing will be randomly selected among all eligible entries.
– The First Sweepstakes will end on 3/20/21 at 11:59PM EST. (1) Winner will be selected and contacted on or about 3/21/21.
– The Second Sweepstakes Drawing will end on 6/20/21 at 11:59PM EST. (1) Winner will be selected and contacted on or about 6/21/21.
– The Third Sweepstakes Drawing will end on 9/22/21 at 11:59PM EST. (1) Winner will be selected and contacted on or about 9/23/21.
– The Fourth Sweepstakes Drawing will end on 12/22/21 at 11:59PM EST. (1) Winner will be selected and contacted on or about 12/23/21.
The potential winner will be notified using the contact information provided at the time of entry. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to respond to any winner notification within 7 days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If any potential eligible winner is not of legal age of majority in his or her state of residence, at Sponsor’s option, the prize either may be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian of winner, or parent or legal guardian of winner may be required to ratify and sign all Prize Claim Documents. Potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. Prize/Odds: Four (4) Prizes are available: (2) 12 pack cases (24 - 8oz cans) of Buchi delivered each month for 12 months. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $580.
Prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative or prize substitution will be allowed, except at Sponsor's discretion. A substitute of comparable or greater value may be awarded if the prize listed becomes unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize.
Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
6. Release of Liability: By participating, you release Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these official rules. By entering, you agree that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to reasonable and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses. These rules and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of NC, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, and by entering you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the states and federal courts in NC for resolution of any disputes relating to the Sweepstakes and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
7. Additional Rules: By participating, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such person’s eligibility. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised in a manner that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and to select the winner from among eligible entries received that are not affected by the problem or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials. Entry constitutes consent to the use of winner's name, voice, picture and/or likeness, in any and all media without restriction of any kind whatsoever, without compensation for promotion purposes to the extent allowed by law.
9. Winner List: For the name of the winners, available approximately two weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Win A Year of Buchi Giveaway 2021, Buchi, 242 Derringer Drive, Marshall, NC 28753.
10. Sponsor: Buchi, 242 Derringer Drive, Marshall, NC 28753.
Scroll down to close
Welcome. Take time here. A moment or two – to slow down, explore and nourish what’s alive in you.
Baking with friends - sharing laughs in the kitchen.
Walking in the woods around our farm or in the neighborhood. Spending time with our animals. Taking care or fixing something from a wheel barrow to a historic structure. Less time in front of a computer. Engaging with the natural world with or without humans.
Coming together around the holidays with family and friends and enjoying specially made meals, and a sharing in life.
Starting up our wood-burning fire place for the first time, marking the change of seasons.
Thanksgiving with my family. I love getting time to talk and catch up at a slower pace.
We make deliciously complex living drinks—with fruit and botanicals—for living deeply, lightly.
Quality matters. We remain dedicated to using the best ingredients for our drinks—because you and the earth deserve it.
Method matters. We are committed to following the ancient method of wild fermentation.
Integrity matters. All of our drinks are rigorously made to the same high standards.
There is a moment
This humble critical moment
That is here, always here
Fleeting yet eternal
Like the ebb and flow of the sea
Tentative and persistent
This wild seed of life
Breaking through the surface
Rough, rocky earth
Still tender, nourishing
Dark and rich
A simple recipe of truth
Wild and tame
It starts within
2020 was a year of reckoning. All of us have been invited to the table of suffering, and it has the potential to bring us into awakening, individually and collectively. During a year of so much loss, it feels important to re-prioritize and bring into focus what we cherish, the forgotten or looked over, the new patterns that are emerging, or the areas that feel empty — longing to be filled.
During the pandemic, we intentionally carried the question — What's Alive In You? — for ourselves and then to those we worked with and stakeholders with which we engaged. A simple question yet so rich felt like a step we could take, and a practice so accessible that we wanted to share. So we set an intention for this year to ask this question every month — to our team, and to you.
It’s an invitation to go inward and start paying attention. To look for what’s alive. To observe, question and learn — to nourish what we see and watch it grow. To take care of ourselves — our bodies, our minds, our spirits. When we embrace this center-point, we unfold into a wider reach almost by a force that is extending us outward. To nurture and take care of those around us, our families, our kith and kin, our communities — our human family.