Fill your home with soothing seasonal scents, and warm up these chilly nights with our mulled Holiday kombucha recipe- it's got a wonderfully tart kick, and a smooth, sweet finish
November 19, 2020
Did you know that kombucha makes a great alternative to cider for mulling? Fill your home with soothing seasonal scents, and warm up these chilly nights with our mulled Holiday kombucha. Made with cold-pressed apple cider, Holiday gives this recipe a wonderfully tart kick and a smooth, sweet finish. Fill your favorite mug and, if you feel daring, a splash of whiskey or spiced rum will take it to the next level!
- 2 bottles of Holiday kombucha
- 2-3 teaspoons organic sugar
- 3-4 shavings of lemon rind
- 3 star anise pods (sub in cardamom if you aren't a fan of anise!)
- 1” cinnamon stick
- Add all ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil
- Turn off your stove, and steep for at least 20 minutes
- Remove leftover ingredients
- Serve with a festive garnish of your choice!