A cool, soothing toner with roses, basil and kombucha.
August 6, 2020
- 1/4 cup of rose petals (dried or fresh)
- 1/4 cup fresh torn basil leaves
- 8 oz Buchi kombucha
- Place rose petals and basil leaves in a glass canning jar and pour kombucha over the roses and basil.
- Cap the jar and place it in the refrigerator to infuse for around 1 week. Strain and store in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 months.
- To Use: Apply the toner to a cotton ball and gently wipe over your face at night, after washing.
Disclaimer: Everyone's skin is different, and reacts to mixtures differently. We recommend testing this out on a small area of your skin before applying everywhere!