Share a moment of connection and love through craft.
June 17, 2020
Drinking and crafting cocktails is more than just an activity to pass time.
When is the last time you had the opportunity to sit down with a loved one over a drink? No television, no phones, no distractions—just connection. Closeness is not determined by proximity, it's determined by the attention and care you give to the ones you care about.
A moment of making something together, and enjoying it together, is irreplaceable. Regardless of whether or not that moment happens in person, or over a video call.
To help spark this moment between yourself and a loved one, test out our recipe below and tell us what you think!
- 12-14oz Buchi Kombucha Legacy
- 1 grapefruit, lime, and orange
- 1/4 cup honey or agave
- Coarse Salt for the rim
- 1/2 cup Mezcal
- 4oz sparkling water or club soda (optional)
- Mint and/or Basil
- Serves 3-4 people
- In a large container or glass, juice your grapefruit, lime, and orange. Be sure to save extra slices for garnishing. Mix in muddled herbs of choice (like mint and/or basil), if desired.
- Add the mezcal and then stir in honey or agave. Adjust to taste.
- Take the sliced/cut lime or lemon wedge and moisten the rim with it. Then dip each glass in the coarse salt (if desired) and add a touch of crushed ice. Ice is optional but not needed.
- Next Pour the mezcal citrus juice blend evenly into glasses .
- Top each glass with 3 -4 ounces (or more if desired) with kombucha.
- If you want extra fizz and have run out of kombucha add sparkling water/soda into each glass.
- Garnish with sliced citrus and herbs
A big ol' thank you to Lindsay Cotter of cottercrunch.com for this delicious recipe!