Nothing tastes better on a sweltering summer day than fresh-from-the-freezer popsicles.
June 22, 2021
These homemade popsicles are super simple to prepare (only 10 minutes of prep), and make for a fun activity for kids (and adults!) – plus they are a healthier alternative to many of the sugar-laden store-bought options.
Chill out, cool-down and enjoy!
For our popsicle trio, we combined the following ingredients:
- Fire Kombucha and fresh watermelon with a dash of fresh ginger
- Lemon Lime Kefir Soda (Summit) with muddled raspberries
- Legacy Kombucha and fresh squeezed orange juice
These are just a few of our favorite pairings, but the combinations are truly limitless – Try combining different fruits, juices or herbs to make your own signature flavor!
1. Muddle and mix all of your ingredients together.
2. Pour mixture into each popsicle mold. Tap the mold on the counter to make sure there aren’t any air pockets.
3. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
If you try out this recipe, we'd love to see your creation! Tag us @drinkbuchi