Measuring What Matters Most
Be part of this journey.
As a small company just starting to turn a little profit, our ability to take big steps is somewhat limited, however we a have clear vision for the kind of business we'd like to build. We would like to invite you to be a part of this journey with us as we begin to measure what matters most (what we already do well, where we have opportunities to improve, and existing areas within our organization to explore).
We will track our progress in this section of the website as we continue our pursuit of becoming a B corp, a designation we believe holds the most promise for innovating conventional business to reflect a more wholistic climate for businesses and the people who drive them to thrive.
We are pursuing policies in each of the following areas of our organization:
- Governance (Mission, Engagement, Accountability)
- Transparency (Open Book Accounting, Compensation, Policies)
- Workers (Worker Ownership, Management, Communication, Wellness)
- Community (Suppliers, Partners, Transportation, and Distribution
- Place (Environment, Resources, Facility)